Sunday, May 17, 2009

A really good speech

I know not everyone agrees with President Obama on everything, but I just watched this speech and I thought I would share it. He is speaking at graduation at Notre Dame, a Catholic school, so he talks a lot about God and even shares his testimony. It's a side of Obama people don't focus on a lot... I thought it was very interesting. He and I share common beliefs about cooperation between groups who disagree. It gets good around the 10 minute mark.

Watch it here.

2 comments:

  1. This gives me confidence that I made the right decision 6 months ago.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No kidding. And whether or not you agree with his policy changes, I don't think anyone can deny that he is inspiring Americans to work hard, spend wisely, and use their abilities to create more responsible corporations, safer environmental practices, and educate upcoming generations to keep up this process. Also, it's worth mentioning that our international relations and foreign trade have received a major boost just with him being elected to office. That's saying something.

    ReplyDelete